NO COST LEGAL REPRESENTATION FOR YOUR VACCINE INJURY CLAIM.
REPRESENTING CLIENTS IN EVERY STATE.
THE NATIONAL VACCINE INJURY LAW FIRM
- We are experts in obtaining awards in the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
- We engage in NO OTHER LITIGATION.
- The Compensation Program – not the injured party – pays all attorneys’ fees and costs. YOU PAY NO FEES OR COSTS.
- This is not a lawsuit, it is a no-fault compensation program.
Did you suffer complications, illness, or injury after receiving one of the following vaccines?
- Trivalent Influenza (flu shot)
- Hepatitis B
- Tetanus vaccine
- Measles mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine
- Rotavirus vaccine
- Human Papilloma Virus (HPV)
- Diphtheria, tetanus, and pertussis (DTaP)
You may be entitled to compensation under the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program.
The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program was established to help victims of adverse vaccine reactions. Cases are initiated by filing a petition with the Court of Federal Claims in Washington, D.C. However, vaccine cases are often complicated and only attorneys licensed to practice in the Court of Federal Claims can handle them. There are no legal fees — Our fees are paid by the United States Court of Federal Claims. However, your claim may be subject to a strict statute of limitation deadline. Therefore, if you believe you may have been injured by a vaccine, do not delay and call for your free consultation from Gold Law Firm, LLC.
Some injuries linked to the above vaccines are:
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome (most commonly linked to the flu shot).
- Shoulder Injuries (Tendonitis, Bursitis, Frozen Shoulder, etc.)
- Acute disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM)
- Intussusception (most commonly linked to the rotavirus vaccine)
- Chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy (CIDP) (most commonly linked to the flu shot)
- Brachial neuropathy (most commonly linked to the tetanus vaccine)
- Anaphylactic shock
- Transverse Myelitis (can be result of flu shot, hepatitis, tetanus, or measles mumps and rubella (MMR) vaccine)
- Parsonage-Turner syndrome
- Encephalopathy or encephalitis
- Thrombocytopenic purpura